Cooling down a summer day never looked this good!
Take snacking to the next level with this creamy and refreshing watermelon coconut smoothie bowl. For a glowing skin this summer, add some Herbaland Vegan Collagen Booster to your smoothies. This is a fun, convenient, and delicious way to boost collagen production. Collagen is a protein that provides structure and strength in bones, muscles, and skin.
Yield: 1 Smoothie Bowl
Tools you will need:
- blender (can chop ice)
- bowl (go big or go home)
- spoon (maybe 2)
- an appetite!
- 1 cup watermelon (frozen & cubed)
- 1 medium size banana (frozen & coined)
- ⅓ cup organic coconut milk
- ⅛ tsp organic vanilla extract
*optional: a hint of lime juice or mint leaves
- Place frozen watermelon cubes and banana coins into your blender.
- Add in small amounts of coconut milk and pulse. Turn off blender and add more coconut milk until you have reached a thick, whipped consistency.
- Cover the bottom of your bowl with Hippie Snacks Coconut Clusters . . . and eat a few because they are really good!
- Add your whipped smoothie base.
- Top with Herbaland Watermelon Collagen Boosting Gummies, Hippie Snacks Coconut Clusters, fresh watermelon slices and any other nuts, seeds or fruits you are in the mood for.
- Enjoy !!!
Buy our Coconut Clusters on Amazon or locate your nearest store.
Click here to visit Herbaland website and get hooked on their amazing gummies!