Are you making healthy eating a priority in 2022? Here’s a dessert you won’t have to say no to!
Try these dark chocolate dipped almond butter sandwiches from Lindsay Mustard for a healthy treat all year long. Made with our plant-based, minimally processed Sea Salt Almond Crisps. Actually made from real almonds, our Almond Crisps boast 6g of protein per serving!
Yield: 12 sandwiches
- ½ cup thick almond butter
- ½ bar dark chocolate, melted
- 24 Hippie Snacks Sea Salt Almond Crisps
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of almond butter on top of an Almond Crisp, sandwich it with a second crisp and dip in dark chocolate. Place on the baking sheet and repeat the process with the remaining crisps.
- Allow the sandwiches to set in the freezer for 10-minutes, or until the chocolate is hard.
- Transfer to your platter and serve with almonds.
About the author
Most days you will find Lindsay Mustard tucked away in the corner of a cozy coffee shop filled with twinkle lights typing away on a laptop or with her head in an anatomy textbook. Known for her green smoothie addictions and for eating salads big enough to feed a family of four, this Holistic Nutritionist loves serving the world by teaching others how they can optimize their health and well-being using whole foods, yoga and essential oils.