Overnight chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make! Simply stir chia seeds and milk together and voila! Few hours later you’ve got the most delicious chia pudding. Time to get creative with the flavours of your ‘super food’ pudding… the combinations are endless!
Overnight Chia Seed Pudding
- 3–4 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 Tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp Hippie Snacks Organic Maple Granola
- 2 squares dark chocolate
- In a mason jar, add the chia seeds, milk, honey and vanilla. Put the lid on and shake the mixture to combine everything.
- Let the pudding mixture sit for 5 minutes, giving it an extra shake to ensure that it is mixed evenly. Place in the fridge and let the mixture set for 1-2 hours (or overnight!)
- Serve and top with chocolate chunks, raspberries, banana and granola!