I’m not really into muffins– said no one, ever! This quick and easy Vegan Muffins recipe will only take you a few minutes. They are so moist and yummy that you even your non-vegan friends will beg you for the recipe!
Vegan Coconut Cluster Muffins
Yield: 6 muffins
- 1/2 to 1 full Zazubean KIKI Fig & Sea Salt dark chocolate bar, chopped
- 1 cup Hippie Snacks Superseed Coconut Clusters
- 4 bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2.5 cups gluten-free flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 355ºF and lightly grease and line your muffin tin.
- Blend bananas with almond milk until well combined and smooth.
- Combine gluten-free flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add the blender mixture and the rest of the ingredients (excluding chopped Zazubean KIKI bar and Hippie Snacks Coconut Clusters) to the bowl and whisk until combined.
- Scoop batter into muffin tin, then top with KIKI bar and Coconut Clusters.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely