Peach Melba Smoothies
Yield: 2 smoothies
- 1 cup of raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup of peaches, sliced (fresh or frozen)
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Hippie Snacks Coconut Chips, for topping
- Add the peaches and ½ banana into a blender with the almond milk and the vanilla extract. Blend until smooth. If using frozen fruit, you may need to add more almond milk.
- Pour the peach layer into your serving glasses, filling half way.
- Next, add raspberries, lime juice and ½ banana into the blender. Blend until very smooth. This layer should be slightly thinner (more fluid) than the peach layer.
- Pour the raspberry layer into your serving glasses. Top with Hippie Snacks Coconut Chips and enjoy immediately.