Frozen Breakfast Popsicles
Yield: 10 popsicles
- 2 cups vanilla coconut yogurt (or other type of yogurt)
- 1 cup berries of your choice (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup Hippie Snacks Vanilla Almond Granola
- Divide the berries in half. Distribute ½ cup of berries into the popsicle moulds.
- Spoon out the vanilla coconut yogurt to fill the moulds half way.
- Distribute the remaining berries between the molds then add the vanilla coconut yogurt until the molds are filled about ½ inch from the top.
- Add Hippie Snacks Vanilla Almond Granola to each popsicle, and press down slightly. This will ensure there are no air pockets around the berries or the under the granola.
- Insert popsicle sticks according to your mould directions.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until solid. To release the popsicles, run under warm water. Serve immediately or store in a sealed in a container in the freezer.