This is the kind of recipe that will make you want to have breakfast for every meal, made by Emily Davies @wholesomeslice!
Yield: Serves 3-4
- 3/4 c buckwheat flour
- 1/4 c brown rice flour
- 3/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp vegan yoghurt
- 1/2 c – 1 c water
- 1/3 c coconut milk
- 1/3 c vegan yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract pinch of salt
- 2 small apples, roughly chopped or shaped into hearts/stars
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- pinch of nutmeg & ginger
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix together apples with coconut oil and spices – place on baking sheet and once the oven is ready, bake for 15-20 minutes or until nice and soft.
- In a bowl, mix together DRY crepe ingredients, add in vegan yoghurt and 1/2 c of water. Mix well and add more water until desired consistency. You want the crepe mix to be liquidity.
- Heat a crepe pan/non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Once pan is hot, pour over 1/2 c of crepe mix into pan and spread around using a spatula. Once it starts to bubble, carefully flip over to cook on the opposite side (each side takes about 1-2 minutes). Place on a cooling tray and repeat for reaming crepe mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together filling ingredients until smooth. Set aside until crepes are all finished.
- To assemble: spread 2 tbsp of filling onto the middle of each crepe, roll over and place on a plate. Top with baked apples and granola. Serve warm.
Buy our granola on Amazon or locate your nearest store.
Click here to visit Wholesomeslice blog.